This product was added to our catalog on Friday 02 December, 2011.
Dynamic Perception MX2 controller
Our Price: $389.00
The MX2 Complete Kit is fully assembled and has everything you need for a complete, ready-to-run 2-axis DC motor motion control system. Just connect everything up and run! The MX2 is a small, lightweight controller that packs a lot of punch. At 3"x4"x1.5" it fits right in your hand, but offers a lot of features for DIY motion control projects.
The Arduino microcontroller is pre-loaded with the latest production version of the MX2 Firmware for your convenience. For information on how to use the interface and operate the MX2, see the MX2 Firmware Instructions. Of course, if you'd rather write your own software for the MX2, check out the hardware details for the information necessary to do so.
Skill Level: Easy
Assembly Time: 5 minutes
Power Requirements: 12V DC
• Manual Motor Control
• Speed Ramping/Feathering
• Input Speeds in Inches Per Minute or %
• Controls Merlin/Orion Heads for up to 4-Axes of Motion
• Control Interval
• Control Exposure Time
• Bulb mode or Camera Controlled
• Control Post-Exposure Delay
• Focus Line Control
• Support for most major dSLRs
• Canon, Nikon, Pentax, etc.
• Remote electronic cable port required
• Set maximum shots
• Auto-dim or turn LCD off on timer
• Run as intervalometer only on USB power
• Daisy-Chain MX2 Controllers
• USB Interface
• External Triggers
• Open-source firmware and hardware means you can make your own changes and adapt the system to your needs without asking anyone's permission
1x Fully Assembled MX2 Controller