This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 July, 2012.
XRITE EYE ONE PUBLISH PRO 2 - HIRE
Our Price: $66.00
The best way to test a lens before you buy it.
Seven day week: $264.00
Weekends: $99 - Friday p.m. pick up return Monday a.m.
Other rates available on request.
Conditions of Hire:
• All equipment remains the property of Borge's Imaging. The Hirer has no rights to dispose of, sell, or on-hire equipment.
• All equipment is to be returned by 'due-back' time or extra fees may be incurred unless previously arranged.
• All equipment is checked prior to hirer collecting equipment, Borge's Imaging accepts no responsibility (other than to discount hire) for failure of equipment.
• For "new hirers" or new "Borge's Imaging customers" a current driving licence or other suitable photo ID must be produced when collecting equipment.
• Payment is required at time of collection. The hirer is responsible for insurance during the hire period. The cost of repair of equipment damaged by the hirer will be charged to the hirer.
• Courier fees will be at the hirers expense.
• We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if less than 24hrs notice is given. If stock is transferred between branches and hire is cancelled, freight charges will apply.
i1Publish Pro 2 is the ultimate, fully-featured ICC profiling solutions for imaging professionals that need to color manage their cameras, displays, projectors and RGB / CMYK+ printers and presses, complete with quality assurance validation and verification functions. This includes a display QA function to check soft proofing and a printer QA function to check print quality using ISO 12647-7 compliant media wedges (IDEAlliance Digital Control Strip, Fogra Media Wedge, Japan Color Control Strip). With the Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) capability users can easily adapt to any non-standard viewing
environment. With the M1 measurement capability, imaging professionals can rely on consistent measurement for visual matching under emerging industry standard viewing conditions.
i1Publish Pro 2 includes i1Profiler software, ColorChecker Camera Calibration software, PANTONE Color Manager software, ColorChecker Classic [mini] and ColorChecker Proof targets, and an i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer.